The Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and Hispanic Technology & Telecommunications Partnership (HTTP) co-hosted a telehealth webinar, The Missing Link to Improving Delivery and Quality of Care, on Monday, May 11 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm EST.
The discussion centered on how regulators and policymakers are improving access to digital health care for communities of color and how to ensure patient confidentiality and privacy during the COVID-19 health crisis and beyond.
Joint Center Vice President Jessica Fulton and HTTP Executive Director Alejandro Roark moderated the conversation. Expert panelists included:
- eHealth Initiative and Foundation Chief Executive Officer Jennifer Covich Bordenick
- CDT Interim Co-CEO & General Counsel Lisa A. Hayes
- FQHC Family Physician & Medical Director Dr. Melissa S. See
- FCC Commissioner Geoffrey Starks
- Health Innovation Alliance Executive Director Joel White
We will post the video once as soon as it is available.