The Joint Center for Political and Economic Studies and Hispanic Technology & Telecommunications Partnership (HTTP) are co-hosting a telehealth webinar, The Missing Link to Improving Delivery and Quality of Care, on Monday, May 11 from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm EST.
The discussion will center on how regulators and policymakers are improving access to digital health care for communities of color and how to ensure patient confidentiality and privacy during the COVID-19 health crisis and beyond.
Joint Center Vice President Jessica Fulton and HTTP Executive Director Alejandro Roark will moderate the conversation. Expert panelists include:
- eHealth Initiative and Foundation Chief Executive Officer Jennifer Covich Bordenick
- CDT Interim Co-CEO & General Counsel Lisa A. Hayes
- FQHC Family Physician & Medical Director Dr. Melissa S. See
- FCC Commissioner Geoffrey Starks
- Health Innovation Alliance Executive Director Joel White
Register for the webcast and submit a question for the panel here.